Here is the Thurston County WA real estate market update for September 2015.
Highlights for Thurston County for September 2015
- All areas are showing improvement in all categories. The South Puget Sound is diving deeper into a Seller’s Market and this current market has been the best since the fall of 2004!
- Closed sales are up. For Thurston County, the number of sales closed is now 52% higher than the bottom of the market in 2011.
- In Thurston County (and similar in the neighboring counties), sellers, on average, are seeing offers within the first 28 days, which is excellent.
- Sellers don’t need to wait until the spring to sell—our fall market is proving just as hot!
- Sellers – YOUR EQUITY HAS CHANGED! Call me to find out by how much.
If you are considering making a move this year, call me today!
To see what’s happening in your neighborhood, click here and select your neighborhood.
Statistics not compiled or published by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service. Statistics compiled by Francine Viola from NWMLS data.
Originally posted and written by Francine Viola at her blog site, www.InTuneRealEstate.com where you can learn more about the real estate market and get tips and advice for a smooth real estate transaction!