Hi, I’m Francine Viola. Thanks for taking the time to read my bio. Here’s a little bit about me.
After graduating from the University of Washington with a B.A. in English in 1992, I finished my college job of being a bank teller (which I loved the cool FBI security stuff we had to learn, plus the organizing of the bills and coins in the till satisfied my mild OCD!). I enrolled in local real estate classes to become a residential real estate appraiser.
In 1993, my real estate career began. I was working as an appraiser for a mortgage company. I loved this job because it involved numbers and facts, and it appealed to my straight-forward personality.
I then briefly worked for a commercial property management firm, which led to opportunities at Transamerica Real Estate Tax Service and CB Richard Ellis, a large international commercial real estate firm.
In 2000, I worked in the advertising sales office of Sunset Magazine. I learned so much about cooking, gardening and decorating that I felt like Martha Stewart’s protégé! Oh, how this has helped me with staging properties to sell! It was a great place to work, and was a tremendous learning experience about advertising, which has spilled over into how I market and advertise properties. Every property has a story; it just needs to be told.
In 2005, my husband and I moved from Seattle to Olympia, and that’s when I joined Coldwell Banker Evergreen Olympic Realty.
Why I wouldn’t work anywhere else but Coldwell Banker Evergreen Olympic Realty. Our managing broker, Ken Anderson, is an attorney (but don’t hold that against him!). No other brokerage in town can boast having such a knowledgeable leader. Ken invests time to educate his brokers on the core of the real estate transaction – the legal contract. As a result, I’m more educated and my clients are more empowered, better prepared, less stressed, and can actually enjoy the process a bit!
I also work with an outstanding group of Realtors at CBEOR. What you don’t see is how we help and support each other. When you work with me, you are also working with a team of talented and smart professionals who stand behind me.
Why I’m a Realtor. Some days, I ask myself this same question! But it really is all about helping people. I know that every Realtor says this but it’s true. To help someone achieve their goal is a tremendously satisfying feeling. Here’s what I like about being a Realtor:
- I like having the experience and knowledge to solve problems.
- I like that real estate is never boring.
- I like being an enduring student.
- I like that my clients challenge me to be the best I can be (otherwise, they will let me know!)
- I like that I know what a Smurf tube is!
- I like that I work diligently to be your advocate.
- I like seeing houses with 4-year-olds and hearing their perspective.
- I like it when hard work pays off.
- I like that there are as many personalities in this business as there are houses.
- I like that I attract like-minded clients who are hard-working, down-to-earth, straight-forward, selfless folks (who don’t mind a string of hyphenated words).
- I like the constant learning and challenges this career brings.
- I like that I love what I do.
If this works for you, I’m here to work with you. Contact me today, and let’s get started on achieving your real estate goals!