4129 Capri Ct NE, Lacey WA 98516 – home for sale
This highly sought-after main floor master plan is move-in ready in Lacey, WA – in the Campus Highlands neighborhood in Hawks Prairie!
What makes this house a home
Finding newer one level or all main floor living homes is a challenge in our area. Many ramblers (1-story) homes in our area are homes built in the 1970s that are very boxy, small in size and very bland in architecture and design.
In the Campus Highlands neighborhood in Hawks Prairie, the lot sizes are generous to accommodate rambler plans.
Another desirable feature of this home is the floor plan. The half-story upstairs features a bedroom, full bath and a bonus room. This makes the perfect separate living quarters for guests or family members.
Downstairs is the huge master bedroom at the back of the house. The other two bedrooms are at the front of the house, separated by their full bath.
- Built by Rob Rice Homes, a premier local builder in the Olympia, Lacey and Tumwater, WA areas.
- Built in 2011
- 2,600 Square Feet
- 4 bedrooms / 3 full baths
- 0.218 acre lot
- 3 car garage
Desired location for commuters
Campus Highlands in Hawks Prairie is located in North Lacey. There are two roads that can get you to I-5 quickly. You can choose to drive south on Meridian and pick up I-5 at exit 114. Or drive south on Willamette to exit 111 of I-5.
- Extended hardwood floors from the entry to the kitchen, dining and family rooms open up the space.
- The kitchen is large with stunning granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, nd a wine cooler.
- Outside, you’ll appreciate the fully fenced yard with two garden gates for easy access.
- This house sits on a corner lot in a cul de sac – the best of both worlds!
- Fully sprinklered, lawn care is a breeze.
- The sellers upgraded the patio with an extended covered patio for relaxing & entertaining, and they added a natural gas BBQ outlet!
And we can’t forget the 3-car garage with additional storage space, a utility sink, extra ceiling lighting when working in the garage, and epoxy-finished floor to keep it neat and clean!
You don’t want to miss out on this house. Schedule your showing today, and you’ll see how this house will make a great home for you!